The Alliant Energy Center’s Exhibition Hall has been selected multiple times as a winner of the "Prime Site Facility Award" by meeting and event planners. As the leading convention center in Wisconsin, Exhibition Hall hosts more than 500 events annually including major international conventions, conferences, and trade shows.
Recognized for outstanding customer service and attention to detail, you can count on the Alliant Energy Center staff to meet all your event needs. With 100,000 square feet of unobstructed exhibit space, 30' ceilings, and color correct lighting your event is sure to be a sensation. More intimate events may call for our 14 rooms with 20,000 square feet of meeting and conference space that come fully equipped with built-in sound systems and dimmable lighting.
View Our Interactive Brochure!
Amenities At A Glance:
- 255,000 square foot facility
- 150,000 square feet of convention and meeting space
- 100,000 square feet of unobstructed exhibit space
- Room for up to 650 exhibit booths (10’x10’)
- Full service in-house decorating including carpeting and pipe and drape
- In-house catering by Centerplate
- Wireless or High Speed Internet Access
- Wide variety of Audio-Visual equipment
- Built-in sound system and dimmable lighting units that are conveniently controlled from touch pads within each meeting room
- 30' high clear span ceilings
- Color correct lighting
- Electrical & phone service on a 30' grid pattern
- Water, air, and service drains available at specific locations
- 75,000 square foot secured freight yard
- Four 20’x20’ load-in doors
- unlimited weight limit
- Attached hotel connected by climate controlled walkway
- 5,800 onsite paved parking spaces
- Located on the gateway to Downtown Madison
View Sample Floor Plans*:
*Seating charts reflect the general layout for the venue at this time. For some events, the layout and specific seat locations may vary without notice.