The In Business Seminar Series is a must for any business person looking to sharpen their professional skills.
Cultivating Mindful Focus in the Workplace: Thrive professionally by training your brain.
Presented by: Dr. Shilagh Mirgain and Bev Hays, adjunct faculty, Center of Professional Development at the Wisconsin School of Business.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Embrace mindfulness to make better team members and leaders, increase productivity, lower absenteeism, and reduce health care costs
- Recognize daily distractions that impact attention, focus, and productivity
- Discover the brain science of neuroplasticity and emotional styles
- Practice evidence-based techniques that enhance emotional self-awareness and ability to focus
- Choose and integrate techniques that will cultivate mindful focus