Picturesque ponds create a natural boundary for the plush green grass and weather-resistant limestone walkways that make Willow Island the ideal outdoor event venue for festivals, outdoor music concerts, corporate events and much more. Large, elegant Willow trees outlined by the downtown Madison skyline craft a stunning backdrop and unmatched ambiance for your next outdoor event!
Amenities at a glance:
Willow Island Manifest
- 29 acres of natural green space
- 6 acre isthmus encircled by two ponds
- Paved roadways and pathways
- 1200 amps, 208 volts, 3 phases of electrical power onsite
- Over 5,800 paved parking spots nearby
- Excellent location - one mile from Downtown Madison, just off the Capitol City Bike Path
- Portable show-mobiles for staged performances
- Portable ticketing booths, trash receptacles and picnic tables
- Easily accessible and visible from John Nolen Drive and Rimrock Road
Willow Island Camping:
Event Camping Manifest
Willow Island also offers overnight camping for those associated with an event currently in progress. Camping is self-registration and on a first-come, first-served basis, except when otherwise noted. Camping includes access to 24-hour restrooms and showers in New Holland Pavilion #1. North lot camping provides up to forty sites with 30 amp connections and water hook-up access, while Willow Island features 99 sites, with access to twenty-five 20/30/50 amp hook-ups, and seventy-four 20/30 amp hook-ups.
View Sample Layout*:
Outdoor Festival And Event Venue Floor Plan
*Sample layouts reflect the general layout for the venue at this time. For some events, the layout and specific seat locations may vary without notice.
Interested in booking Willow Island for your next event? Contact one of our event professionals to get started.