Picturesque ponds create a natural boundary for the plush green grass and weather-resistant limestone walkways that make Willow Island the ideal outdoor event venue for festivals, outdoor music concerts, corporate gatherings and much more. Large, elegant Willow trees outlined by the downtown Madison skyline craft a stunning backdrop and unmatched ambiance for your next event!
Amenities at a glance
- 29 acres of natural green space
- 6 acre isthmus encircled by two ponds
- Paved roadways and pathways
- 1200 amps, 208 volts, 3 phases of electrical power onsite
- Over 5,800 paved parking spots nearby
- Excellent location - one mile from Downtown Madison, just off the Capitol City Bike Path
- Portable show-mobiles for staged performances
- Portable ticketing booths, trash receptacles and picnic tables
- Easily accessible and visible from John Nolen Drive and Rimrock Road
Willow Island Overnight Camping
Willow Island also offers overnight camping for visitors associated with an event currently in progress. Camping is self-registration and on a first-come, first-served basis, except when otherwise noted. Camping includes access to 24-hour restrooms and showers in New Holland Pavilion #1, along with portable restrooms on the Island. North lot camping provides up to forty sites with 30 amp connections and water hook-up access, while Willow Island features 99 sites, with access to twenty-five 20/30/50 amp hook-ups, and seventy-four 20/30 amp hook-ups.
Willow Island Manifest Event Camping Manifest
Interested in booking the New Holland Pavilions for your next event? Contact one of our event professionals to get started.