"We design our culinary experience based on customer expectations; our three primary goals at every event are to collaborate, create, and cook. Our experienced staff will share our expertise because we understand that food is an integral part to the success of any event." - Scott Recob, General Manager at Centerplate
Craveable experiences & raveable results. You can count on Centerplate at the Alliant Energy Center to meet your needs and desires whether they are big or small, indoor or outdoor, corporate or recreational. With a customizable menu, locally grown ingredients, made-from-scratch meals, world-class service, and the ability to serve 12 or 12,000 people, Centerplate surpasses even the biggest expectations.
Alliant Energy Center’s in-house catering provider does everything from concessions to seven-course banquets. Centerplate will customize a menu to fit any budget and taste. They offer full service catering to match your design, décor, and event layout. We’re a food service provider that revolves around your event — instead of the other way around!
- Flexible and Functional Space to Accommodate 12 – 12,000
- Flavorful Options from Elegant Dining to Box Lunches
- Customized Menu Selections Seasoned to Taste
- Sweet and Salty Snacks carefully selected to Satisfy your Cravings
- Full service to fit your style – Décor, Design, and Event Layout
- Commitment to Quality in many Made-From-Scratch Recipes
- Food courts, Bistros, BBQ, or Backstage — Food Service that revolves around your event
View Centerplate Menus
View Centerplate's website for more information, menu options, or to place an order. You may also contact Mark, the Catering Manager, at x 25.