Global Ideas for Dairy Processors
A gathering of more than 3,000 dairy industry leaders, suppliers, marketers and more share information about the latest in cheese technology, workforce, whey opportunities, product safety, marketing and dairy exports.
Co-hosted by Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association and the Center for Dairy Research, the Conference features impactful seminars, ample networking events, and its largest-ever tabletop exhibition hall, featuring the industry's most trusted supplier partners.
What makes CheeseCon different from other events?
- An event that draws CEOs, marketing staff and product distributors, plant managers, food safety and quality assurance staff, young professionals, sales people, and more!
- Excellent for supplier-processor networking at an affordable price.
- Home of the Collegiate Dairy Products Evaluation Contest.
- Seminars and hands-on workshops for attendees.
- Targeted focus on cheese and whey products.
- The expertise of the Center for Dairy Research team.
- The pride and honor of the Championship Cheese Contest Awards Banquet and Auction.
Register for this year's premiere for Dairy Processors