*If you registered for the Spring 2020 conference your registration has been transferred to this event*
Ticket pricing is as follows:
- Team registration $139 / person (for teams of 6+ attendees)
- Individual registration $159 / person (for 1-5 attendees)
Join Wisconsin Recruiters for a premier professional development conference with 250+ of your Recruiting and HR peers, on Wednesday, May 11th, 2022!
Invest in your professional development in 2022! Our 2 featured keynote presentations will be teaching attendees action-filled content with new ideas you can implement when you get back to your office.
In addition to learning from highly sought-after speakers who will be focused on delivering content relevant to your career development as a recruiting and HR professional, your registration includes:
- Free parking
- SHRM re-certification credits
- Wifi access
- The best peer networking with recruiting and HR professionals throughout the region
- Prize Drawings
- Free pass to the Harley-Davidson Museum
- Continental breakfast and beverages in the morning and snacks and beverages during the breaks
- Exclusive Wisconsin Recruiters swag
Register by entering your attendee information, or scroll down for complete session descriptions, speaker bios, and the agenda for the recruiting conference.